POLICES AND PROCEDURES
Seamstresses are not employed by Nandels
1. Alterations are a separate cost and work by
appointment only. Alterations will be
needed as the garments ordered are not custom made for you measurements.
2. All alteration fees are due and payable in
full at the first fitting. The
seamstress only accepts cash or check.
They do not accept credit or debit cards.
3. Nandel’s and the seamstress have the
right to refuse alterations to any individual under any circumstance at any
4. The seamstresses are not employees of
Nandel’s. The seamstress is soley
responsible for the quality and completion of the alterations discussed, paid
for, and approved by the customer.
5. Neither Nandel’s nor the seamstress
is responsible for the fit or additional costs (alterations or materials
needed) due to weight loss/gain, pregnancy or plastic surgery.
6. If you are not able to come in or do
not show up for your final fitting without rescheduling, the seamstress is not
held responsible for the fit or finish work of your garment.
7. Shoes and undergarments (including
but not limited to: slip, bra, and
spanx) must be decided upon purchased and brought to the first fitting and all