1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no returns, exchanges, refunds, or transferred credits on any item sold at Nandel’s.
2. As this garment is a special order it requires four to six months for production. Veils and accessory special orders take one to three months for production. All ship dates are approximate. The manufacturer reserves the right to change a ship date based on their production schedule.
3. When placing a special order, please review your ticket to ensure that the style, size and color are correct.
4. Sizes are only recommended based upon the specific manufacturer’s size chart that you are ordering from. We are not responsibly for measurements not taken at Nandel’s. Nandel’s will not be held responsible for the fit of your garment should you choose a size other than our recommendation.
5. NANDEL’S IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALTERATIONS.
6. Manufacturer dye lots may vary. Nandel’s is not responsible.
7. The customer will be notified upon arrival of the special ordered merchandise and will have approximately one week to check over merchandise for any manufacturer flaws.
8. 50% is required down when placing an order. Any remaining balance on special ordered merchandise may be turned into a layaway and is to be paid in full within six months.
9. Any merchandise that has paid for additional shipping to be sent to another state will go USPS Priority Mail. Merchandise needs to be paid for in full prior to being shipped.
10. If the above customer and/or bride are unable to pick up their merchandise at any time, it is their responsibility to provide Nandel’s the name of the person who is authorized to pick up the merchandise. No merchandise will be released for any reason to any unauthorized person.
11. If the wedding date stated changes for any reason it is the responsibility of the bride to notify Nandel’s.
12. Once merchandise is removed for Nandel’s we are no longer responsible for the care or condition of the item. Please inspect before you leave the store.
13. The Bride is responsible for any unpaid balances. (Bridesmaid Gowns, Shoes, Jewelry,ect.) Balances must be
paid for in full by the wedding date.
14. All merchandise must be picked up within seven (7) days after the wedding date on file or it will become
property of Nandel's. It is not Nandels responsibility to contact you after the wedding date has passed in regards to any merchandise left behind
Bride's Full Name____________________
By signing this form, I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO THE TERMS STATED IN THE ABOVE CONTRACT.